Java Technical Lead – Microservices
- Microservices is a must have skill
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities and to interface with external / internal resources, working as a member of a matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Understanding of basic cryptography principles and web security standards. Ability to design and implement solutions to operate in a replicated environment with multiple live sites. Able to identify potential design issues related to replication delays.
Preferred technical skills and experience:
•SAFE or Agile experience
•Development/Agile tools experience – Fusion, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, SVN, GIT, SOAPUI Pro, Rally
•IDE tools – Eclipse, IntelliJ experience a plus
•Web Service development experience (REST/JSON, SOAP)
•Oracle – SQL, PLSQL (tuning and performance tuning desirable)
•JBoss Tomcat Web framework expertise
•Camel (a plus)
•Test Driven Development