Lead Automation Architect
Leads and defines Automation Architecture and Automation work priority across multiple products and teams. Identifies gaps and efficiencies from a technical and functional perspective and defines appropriate solutions. Provides hands on expertise in creating and maintaining long term automation solutions for the organization.
12 mo C2H
- Lead implementation and management of automated testing processes for application, performance, load, user-interface, object, regression and data quality
- Work with various teams to create, enhance and maintain the Automation Frameworks across the products.
- Ensure that automation tool development demonstrates efficiency, maintainability, and reusability.
- Mentor junior or less experienced members of the project team, enhancing their ability to contribute to project and departmental objectives.
- Act as the expert on all automation efforts and ensure that the defined work remains within the constraints of time, budget, scope and quality. Document and be capable of presenting to various audiences the purpose and efficiency gains of the automation frameworks and efforts. Ensure on-going communication and positive working relationship with teams and leadership throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the training as required for the development and implementation of automation efforts. Facilitate communication between members of the project team, both technical and nontechnical, on issues and expectations.
- Support Build and Deployment automation with the Development and Cloud Operations teams
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.