Lead Software Engineer – Java
The Lead Software Engineer position leads the design and development of software application code, potentially directing the work of other software engineers, and working with a Senior Lead Engineer to make and implement architectural decisions.
FTE or C2H
- Significant experience applying software design concepts and software application lifecycle management, including management of technical debt.
- Significant experience with iterative software development methodologies.
- Ability to lead the implementation of user stories and resolution of defects in application code, including relational database modeling.
- Ability to lead the creation and maintenance of unit tests to verify function-level behavior.
- Ability to lead the development of automated tests to verify user-level behavior.
- Mentoring of new/junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product development organization (medical device or biotech industry) preferred.