Under general guidance of a product owner, acts as subject matter expert for a defined set of business problems, inside IT and as a primary contact for incident and enhancement intake requests. Prepares analysis of business and users’ needs and formulates/defines systems scope and objectives based on knowledge of applicable business systems. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Defines and prioritizes the product backlog based on direction from the product owner.
- Responsible for ongoing feedback loop from customers/agents during early stages of launch and lifecycle of product [UAT, beta, pilot, etc.]
- Responsible for all required product/systems research in support of product decisions & strategy. This includes but is not limited to maintaining a risk register for all products flagging dependencies, 3rd party contract issues, etc. which may impact product Customer Experience.
- Responsible for all intake & triage [features & bugs] through various systems ServiceNow, User Voice, etc.
- Required to create and maintain reporting
- Contributes to business process framework by which products are brought to market
- Assists in the development of metrics against which improvement impact can be measured and ensures those metrics are met or exceeded. Researches and identifies relative benchmarks to be used in the establishment of daily management measures to assure compliance with standard work.
- Assists product owner with developing, maintaining and revising project plans for cross-functional projects. Keeps projects and project participants on task. Tracks progress against project goals and updates key stakeholders on progress of project goals.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to overcome barriers to achieving project goals.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, process development, product development.
Exposure to or experience working in an agile environment with a focus on user centered design is preferred.