Senior Systems Analyst – Document Imaging
Under limited supervision, the Senior Systems Analyst is responsible for production management of Enterprise Imaging Solutions applications, including updates, implementation of functionality, document conversions, testing and other technical projects. Design, implement and maintain medium sized projects and/or technology initiatives to ensure timely and cost-effective flow of information to stakeholders. Provide technical consultation and training to IT associates and users. Develop customer relationships and serve as the point of contact for user support and training. This role partners with colleagues and management to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage return on technological capabilities.
long term consulting
- Coordinate design and implementation of evolving technical architecture using vendor supplied, existing or proposed applications.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to business partners and team members in the areas of functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex application systems.
- Analyze business requirements, develop functional specifications and perform gap analysis of existing information systems. Identify and resolve problems to provide continuous business operations.
- Test, debug and implement system solutions. Consult with business partners in the development of test data and review results with users.
- Develop and maintain documentation of technical architecture required to provide quality application development and support, protection of data assets and support business resumption planning
- Development document and workflow conversions
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Provide guidance to team members and business partners as required.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or other related field or equivalent work experience
- · 2-4 years’ experience in programming/systems analysis
- · 2-4 years’ experience in Hyland Onbase technology or similar technology
- · Proven experience with structured and object-oriented programming, relational database design, operating systems, networking concepts, and systems integration.
- · Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- · Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions
- · Advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- · Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects
- · Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- · Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
- · Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change management
- · Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals
- · Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills
- · Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- · General business knowledge
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
- Hyland OnBase Certification
- 3+ years’ experience in programming/systems analysis
- Insurance or Financial industry knowledge