Technical Team Lead (C# .NET)
- Coordinate, supervise, lead and mentor Application Development staff in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Balance technical objectives, business requirements, and timeline targets to on-time deliver scalable and testable solutions to meet business need.
- Work with other teams to create or modify architecture, framework, and processes to support software development needs.
- Manage and participate on the on-call rotation schedule.
- Work on project work as a technical team leader and write code on projects.
- Ensure applications built are accurate, high quality and timely.
- Assist in project decompose and assignment of development staff with project management, network and infrastructure.
- Work with supervisor to provide timelines, communicate obstacles, and provide regular updates on application development project work.
- Provide input and suggests areas for team improvement.
- Understand business and technical projects requirements, communicate and lead members of the development team.
- Provide status to leadership on a regular basis on project work and status of the software development team.
- Encourage and practice methodologies to increase work efficiency, reduce inaccuracy, and improve team performance.
- Work with supervisor to establish priority and leverages team agility to respond to shifts in priority.
Education and Training
- Requires five or more years of experience with software development with a minimum of 2 years leading a high-performance software team.
- Requires successful completion of college coursework relevant to information technology.
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong in current SDLC and management
- Working knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, and Architectural Patterns
- Proven history of developing scalable, testable applications
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Mentoring junior programming staff
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate effective troubleshooting with timely resolutions
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures